This company is designed to be used mainly by people engaged in import and export trading activities.
The company is exempted from taxation, and hence adequate for repatriation of funds back to the beneficial owners’ country of residence. The net effect is taxation in only one state that is domicile of residence. It is a limited liability company, which has as its name says limited liability. Ownership is confidential. Back to back LC’s using local trading commercial bank provides leverage for capital contribution by promoters. With consideration to transfer pricing rules, this company can effectively be used for transfer pricing between the importing state and the exporting state.
Who is it for?
- Businessman importing and exporting from a country, other than his resident country.
- Businessman looking for asset protection against potential liabilities
- Trade financed by LC, that is no capital contribution
- Tax minimisation
- Avoidance of double taxation
- Confidential vehicle
- Mauritius Authorised Company
- Seychelles IBC
- British Virgin Islands IBC
- Belize IBC
- Mauritius GBC I
- Seychelles CSL
- Only in resident state of beneficiaries