This type of company can be used for Ship Management engaged in various activities such as fishing, transport, etc.
The company pays a low rate of tax (1.5 to 3%) on its profits and situated in a jurisdiction where there are no withholding tax and no capital gains tax. It is the ideal vehicle for those who want to fish in the Indian Ocean, keeping the registry in a jurisdiction near to that of their catches.
Who is it for?
- Fishing Companies fishing in the Indian Ocean
- Cargo company
- Ship Management companies for tax reduction
- Low rate of tax (1.5 % or max of 3%)
- Tax minimisation and planning
- Avoidance of double taxation
- Confidential vehicle
- No capital gains tax
- No withholding tax on repatriation of profits (dividends)
- Mauritius GBC I
- Seychelles CSL
- Mauritius GBC I - between 0 and 3% tax
- Seychelles CSL - flat 1.5% tax
- Only in resident state but at a reduced rate, as per the treaty between the two countries