» The Personal Service Company ("PSC")
» Main features
» Who is it for
» Proposed vehicle
» Procedure to incorporate
» Shelf companies readily available
» Offshore Views For November 2005 (PSC)
The Personal Service Company
This company is designed for expatriates mainly engaged in providing professional services or consultancy services.
A Seychelles IBC is a tax exempt structure, usually used for trading, consultancy services or asset holding. Such a company has a minimum annual maintenance requirement and cost - there is no requirement to have accounts audited nor filed with the authorities - and is a confidential vehicle by law. (no public access to any company records).
Who is it for
- Consultants providing consultancy services
- The International Community
- No taxation
- Minimum maintenance and running cost
- Confidentiality – No public records
- No requirements to file accounts with authorities
- No requirements to have accounts audited
- Can be a one person company
- Seychelles IBC (International Business Company)
- Tax Exempt - Company pays 0% tax
OCRA Worldwide has the benefit of its own offices worldwide to facilitate cost effective provision of corporate structures and services including companies, partnerships, trusts and other entities. It has always been the Group’s policy to agree fees with clients prior to the acceptance of any assignment.
Fees are divided into four easily understandable components to avoid any misunderstandings dependant upon structures and jurisdictions.
Clients have established over 150,000 companies with us, both onshore and offshore worldwide since 1975. Clients have trusted us with the administration of over 30,000 such companies throughout the world. Agreed costs are set out in our Engagement letter to protect your rights.
- Establishment Fee – Professional fees for company incorporations, etc
- Annual Fees – Provision of Corporate statutory services, tax filings, etc
- Government Fees – Filing Fees upon incorporation, Annual taxes, etc
- Arrangement Fee – A fixed fee agreed with you prior to implementing your instructions to cover supervision and to facilitate for e.g. the opening of a bank account, provision of corporate credit cards, issuing of stock, courier charges, as required, etc
We are currently offering this packaged solution at an attractive affordable cost should the nature of the proposed activities fall in within certain defined scopes. Please contact us for more details.
Procedure to incorporate
We would need to complete some due diligence exercise prior to establishing the proposed company. The documents required as part of our due diligence are as follows. This is required for all persons associated with the company (directors, shareholders, beneficial owners, etc).
- Bank certified passport copies (mentioning "Having seen the individual and the identification documentation at the same time, I certify that this is a true copy of the original and that the photograph is a reasonable likeness.")
- Original Bank or credit card statement showing your residential address
- A Bank reference issued from your personal banker in original
- A detailed CV/Resume
- Our Application Form
Please send the above mentioned documents to:
The Managing Director
OCRA (Mauritius) Limited
2nd Floor, Max City Building
Remy Ollier Street
||+ 230 217 5100
||+ 230 217 5400
Or contact Dharmesh Naik on email@example.com or by telephone on + 230 217 9600.
Click Here to Download the Application Form